Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Long, curly hair?

I have long, curly hair, that gets in my face. I used to always wear it in a ponytail, but lately want to wear it down. How can I without looking like I'm from the 80's?



Long, curly hair?

@ one point in time had that same problem what u can do is take the hair that gets in your face and gei it down also you can get clips n put that hair in sum kind of twist another way that u can do it is by taking the top half of ur hair and tie it in 2 a ponytail n leve the other half out



Long, curly hair?

you should take the middle and pull it back and let the sides hang down, i hope you get an idea of what im saying



Long, curly hair?

If you want to get rid of the curls and make your hair more managable, I would definitely say to get your hair relaxed, which straightens your hair for a couple months at a time. It cost about 60 bucks and most salons will do it.



If you don't want your hair permantely straightned then I'd recommend buying a straightner or some gel or mousse that manages hair.



Long, curly hair?

Get a nice cut or maybe layered!!! Also straighting it and wear it with a hairband

No comments:

Post a Comment