Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hey, curly hair question!?

Okay ,so i have really thick, curly,past shoulder length hair and when i straighten it it appears to be poofy. what are some products i can use to make it 'long and sleek



Hey, curly hair question!?

Mine is the EXACT same.



1. You may want to get it thinned out a little bit.



2. John Frieda Frizz Eaze hair serum (smooths it out)



3. YOu just need to straighten for a longer period of time. It will get flatter and smoother.



Hey, curly hair question!?

My hair really is exactly the same as yours. It takes me a long time to do it. My best advice to you really is to do as less as possible to it until it grows out. If you need any more help or advice with it or anything else please do not hesitate to ask me.



miss_perfection_00@yahoo.com Report It



Hey, curly hair question!?

garniar frutis sleek and shine I love it and it smells so good



Hey, curly hair question!?

my daughters hair is just like yours, she also straightens her hair and uses MATRIX sleek look spray, her hair comes out very shiny and smooth. its to be used with an iron smoother.



Hey, curly hair question!?

I have curly hair and the only thing that can make it sleek and straight is my straightener. Its the one some salons use and i bought it at Walmart for $100. But i love it - my hair is straight and no puffyness in 10 minutes.



Hey, curly hair question!?

you can have it treated. they can straighten it out and then you'll just have to maintain it with conditioner.



Hey, curly hair question!?

if you go to the salon and ask them to thin it for you it should help out a lot. you could also consider getting it japanese straightened or something like that, you could still wear it curly just not as curly and it will be MUCH easier to do.



good luck=]



Hey, curly hair question!?

my daughter uses aussie products... and she straightens her hair daily. she uses he shampoo, cream rinse, and some no frizzy gel and uses some spray on conditioner...lol and 1 time a month she uses a hot oil treatment... she has very thick hair and curly. but everyone thinks its straight. child never leaves home with it curly



Hey, curly hair question!?

I use:



Silky Sexy Hair (a hair product)



I use a straightener



I use Pin Strait Hair by Herbal Essences (the hair spray, the conditionar, and the shampoo)



I use None of your Frizzness by Herbal Essences(the hair spray, the conditionar, and the shampoo)



and use a leave in treatment by MATRIX



Hope this helps %26lt;3333



Hey, curly hair question!?

try a frizz control product !



Hey, curly hair question!?

my friend uses relaxer...and then she straitens it :P



her hair is curlyier than mine!



Hey, curly hair question!?

after u wash your hair spray some Tresemme styling spray!



Hey, curly hair question!?

i would also vote for the John Fredia Frizz Ease Hair serum. just put a bit on a fter youve straightened it.



my hair also poofs out at the back and ive found that i have to straighten it in layers and do the back bit loads. then put the frizz serum on.



Hey, curly hair question!?

straighten it and use MATRIX sleek look spray. it comes out shiny and straight and looks like your hair is naturally straight. happy styling! =]



Hey, curly hair question!?

I think curly hair is beautiful. Let me just point out that when someone wants to look seductive or elegant the first style they opt for is curls! Be proud of what you've got. I suggest you read "Curly Girl: The Handbook" by Lorraine Massey. It'll change your way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment