Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have dark curly hair, shoulder length and it gets frizzy. I need a new look?

My hair is naturaly curly, and its to my shoulders. My hair is uneven because I had bangs a year ago and it all hasnt caught up with the rest of it. My hair is also frizzyish, especially when it rains/snows.



Ive never went to the hairdresser, Ive always just had it shortened in the past..



I need a new look, any thoughts? Oh and it probably does matter that I am somewhat over weight and I am 24. My face is not round, its kind of ovalish.



THanks!



I have dark curly hair, shoulder length and it gets frizzy. I need a new look?

i have the same exact hair as you haha. and im a little over weight . i need to know what to do with my hair im tired off seeing myself with the same hair!



I have dark curly hair, shoulder length and it gets frizzy. I need a new look?

Have you ever tried straightening it, possiably go for a shorter Victoria Beckham haircut. I love her. Uhm, if you buy a straightner get a 100% ceramic, expensve but works GREAT!



I have dark curly hair, shoulder length and it gets frizzy. I need a new look?

Oh, doll, we have pretty much the same hair. I have, however discovered a way to keep it from frizzing. I dye my hair a lot, so I have to take good care of it so I deep condition it every time I wash and it makes my hair really soft and pretty, and hardly frizzy at all. If you don't have color-treated or damaged hair, just use it once a week. I've been using Aussie brand 3 minute deep conditioner. Find a really good hydrating shampoo as well. As for cutting or styling, getting your hair layered and framed to your face will look really nice. I have a chubby face and getting longer bangs with pieces that frame my face make me look older as well as thinning out my face a bit. When you go to a salon, check out the books they have and make a note of models with your face shape who have hairstyles you think would be cute and talk with your stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment